Random Nuts, Harness, Cams, TC Pros (old)

Selling a bunch of gear I don't use. Hopefully it will get a second life. Buyer pays for shipping or local pickup in Bellevue, WA. All prices are OBO.

This would probably be a decent (ie cheap) starter rack as well for somebody getting into trad climbing, so if you are building a franken-rack and want to bundle a bunch together I'll give you a discount. I have an extra Boreo helmet I can part with as well to really round out the "intro package".

Blue Ice Cuestra Harness (L): 45$ I love this harness. It is comfortable, light, and packs smaller than anything else I have ever had. Selling because I bought a (M) which fits me better.

BD ATCs: 10$ each

Random nuts: 50$ for all of them?  (bd nuts are bootied and 1 small blue dmm flat nut, and black dmm offset are bootied, I am original purchaser of other nuts. All are in good shape).

Dragons (Red/Green/Grey) 40$ each  (I am original owner, purchased in 2016 I believe)

c4 (blue) new style 30$ (This was bootied and I have no idea of the history, but looks like it is in good shape.)

TCU (Yellow) 30$

Aliens (Offset Blue+Black/Black) : 30$ each

TC Pros (Old Style, size 43.5) 80$. These are pretty beat. This is not a screaming deal for those mythic old school tommy's everybody is hollering about. They are on at least their 2nd resole (Yosemite Bum and still life on the current rubber) and feel weird after I tried to wash them. I didn't like the rand on the resole anyways, so I've decided they aren't worth the hassle for me.

Detail

Tags