Van Cleanout - Skis, boots, mountaineering boots, Goal Zero, helmet, gaiters, cams, backpacks, tents, aid gear, free stuff

Need to clean out my van and selling some stuff that hasn't been getting enough use/need to swap for different sizes or whatever. Make sure and scroll to the bottom for the full list!

Currently living in Ouray, Colorado, so we can arrange local pickup if you're coming through by the beginning of March, or if you'll be in Red Rocks in mid-march, otherwise I'll ship stuff if you pay shipping (I'll find the cheapest option and charge you exactly how much it costs to ship). If you buy a bunch of stuff I'll consider covering the shipping myself.

First up, mountaineering/ice climbing boots:

1. $500 - La Sportiva G2 EVOs (38.5) - lightly used. No defects, holes, or issues of any kind. Zippers, BOAs, liners and outer shell are all in excellent condition. These are a bit too big for me so I'm downsizing. 

2. $450 - La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Women's 38.5 - brand new with tags. This pair has a factory defect, however. The right boot is missing the top lacing gussets. It seems like it'd be easy enough to either take this to a cobbler and add gussets or just order extra gussets from La Sportiva, poke holes and install them yourself. Either way I'm selling these at a steep discount to account for the defect. They're also too big for me so I ended up getting a smaller size instead of fixing them myself.

Second, ultralight skimo stuff:

1. $500 - Scarpa F1 LT Low Volume (Women's) Boots 24.0 (same shell size as a 23.5, with a slightly higher volume liner) - these have been used for 5-6 tours, have never been heat molded, and are in excellent shape. The AT tech binding holes are in perfect condition, and everything else about the boot is in excellent shape, including the BOAs. These are excellent for long springs tours, uphill-focused workouts, skimo racing, and PNW volcanos. 

2. $700 - Full Skimo ski setup - Hagan Ultra 76 (163cm) skis with Hagan Pure 8 bindings mounted with quiver killers on a 20cm range adjustment plate + race-cut skins + ski crampons.

Third, cams and other random stuff

1. Cams - BD C4s (.3, .3, .75, #1, #2, #2) and Wild Country Friend (#6)

Sling dates and prices (including racking carabiners):

$45 - .3 (2020)

$35 - .3 (2016)

$45 - .75 (2019)

$50 - #1 (2019)

$50 - #2 (2019)

$50 - #2 (2019)

*Free shipping if you buy all the BD cams in one bundle*

$70 - #6 (unmarked - one of the trigger wires on this cam is slightly bent)

2. $75 - Goal Zero Battery Bank Yeti 150 - shipping this item will be hard. I upgraded to a Yeti 500 and now I need to get rid of this one. Full disclaimer - the 150 doesn't really hold all too much charge - it'll do my iPhone 11 maybe 6 times.

3. Free - chalk bag. Preference to someone who buys something else so I can throw it in with their shipping. There's a couple holes in the inner liner and I started to get annoyed at how sometimes my fingers would get caught in there. If you're not buying something else and really really want this thing and are down to pay for shipping, then feel free to message me about it!

4. Free - snow pants - Men's small Marker pants. Sorry about the grainy picture. Again, preference to someone already buying something but happy to ship to anyone that's really psyched.

5. $30 - OR Crocodile Gaiters 

6. $100 - Smith Level Helmet Men's Medium MIPS

7. $20 - TNH Green 32 degree (ish) well used/well loved synthetic side zip sleeping bag with hood. Don't have a picture right now cause I'm lazy. Similar to this one: https://www.amazon.com/stores/TNHOutdoors/SleepingBags/page/02DB8ED3-A8DF-42C1-B0E4-E8690A8EC6C6

If you're psyched I'll send you a picture

8. Free - cheapo pair of red mittens (size small or medium). Off-brand. Don't have a picture right now but again if you're psyched I'll send one. Pref to someone already buying.

9. Various other stuff that I'm not really sure I want to sell and haven't taken pictures of yet but could be convinced if someone is looking specifically for that thing. Feel free to ask for pictures, extra info and/or make an offer:

-Tarptent Aeon Li one person dyneema tent ( tarptent.com/product/aeon-li/)

-Yama Cirriform 1P shaped sil-poly tarp ( yamamountaingear.com/produc…)

-TNH brand hammock (ENO knockoff)

-Skot's Wall Gear adjustable daisies (blue and orange) ( skotswallgear.com/shop/qca6…)

-Brand new BD 12mm dynex loop daisies (red and black)

-BD 6 step blue etriers

-Osprey Daylite backpack grey

-Osprey Atmos 65L green backpack (small) - lots of excess strap webbing and fabric has been cut off (#gramweenie)

-Many more BD C4 cams in all sizes if you're psyched. I have 3 extra racks that I'm keeping around for the creek, but could be convinced otherwise

-Gigantic, expedition weight/high altitude XL Patagonia down puffy/belay parka with super high fill. Not really looking to sell it because I love it and will probably use it eventually but also it takes up a ton of space in my van and I could be convinced to sell for the right price.