Alpine Ice Screw Carrier For Sale $20.00

I posted recently about a new ice screw bag I was developing for Alpine climbing when you arent taking an entire arsenal of screws. I have a new prototype that Improves on the concept and performs better than the first version. The fabric is Strong Cordura, less material and less weight than the big bags sold else where. This was my solution to achieve fast and light.

For a limited time I am offering this 6 screw bag for less than cost in order to refine the process. The bag is home made by me and will thus may have some minor blemishes or stitches that arent exaclty true. I only ask for sound, positive, constructive criticism in return.

20.00 includes S/H in the lower 48

I am also working on developing an 8 screw bag that is tapered allowing for seven short and mid range screws and 1 - 22 cm (5 short/medium for leading-2 long for anchor and 1 for V-thread). Once I have the proof of concept completed I will start sending these out, so PM if you would like to be placed on that list.

Please message me to get in on this introductory price, once your bag is in production I will email for an address and payment info.

I will be slow in response as this is still just a hobby for me, but I will respond to every post or message!

ALPINE-XR "GO BAG"

FIrst prototype of "gun slinger but in a 6 screw version. 8 screw version will be similar.

Thank you

Detail

Tags