FS: Down Jackets (W)

Several jackets for sale. Selling because I have too many puffy jackets and I've also gained weight, so some no longer fit.

$120 Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Jacket - black, size XS. 700 fill, two-way zipper (!), 3 zippered pockets and internal drop pocket, stretchy outer fabric that's durable and comfortable for climbing. Like new, bought a few months ago for $260 and worn a couple of times.

$175 La Sportiva Deimos Down Jacket - sage, size M (fits like MH S). 700 fill, 2 zippered pockets and 1 internal drop pocket, adjustable hood with neoprene visor, vapovent construction that works really well for both keeping you warm and keeping from overheating in higher-intensity activities. I really like this jacket - it's a great all-rounder. Excellent condition; no tears or stains. Used about a dozen times last season. Normally goes for ~$300.

$100 Black Diamond Hotforge Jacket - lime green, size S, but fits the same as the MH XS. Mix of down and primaloft gold insulation, 3 zippered pockets and 2 internal drop pockets. The lettering has started to peel in places and there are two small stains (see photo), but apart from that the insulation looks just as good as when I bought it.

Local pickup in Chevy Chase, MD or can ship if you cover cost.