OR San Juan, new in box TC Pros, BD Sabretooth crampons, belay glasses, deals deals deals!

Absolutely brand spanking new, old-style Air Tommys. Remember: the new ones are NOT the shoe that freesoled the Captain. These are basically the NFTs of the traditional climbing world. Own a piece of real deal climbing history, and get in on the speculative investing craze! The price is only gonna go up up up! Size 43, but of course you’ll only need that information to decide how large of a solid-gold display case to buy for them. $180 obo.

OR San Juan soft shell, in good condition, men’s size medium. I dunno, it’s a softshell. Keeps the wind and snow off, good for skiing. $90 obo.

BD Sabretooth crampons. These were originally the semi-auto version with a toe strap and heel bail, but I’ve added two toe bails for added versatility. Take ‘em off if you like. $100, and I’ll throw in a file for sharpening if you ask nicely. Also comes with two Tyvek mail envelopes for fast and light, alpine style, dirtbag friendly storage. Don’t be a chump with one of those expensive, slow-and-heavy crampón bags that Big Duffer will charge $20 and shipping for.

Pink and black tricams: Great for aspiring trad dads, Gunkies, and confusing gym climbers on their first trip outside. $15 total, but honestly shipping on these isn’t really worth it. Local pickup only, or add them to another item.

Tension Flash board: nothing says “I climb harder than you” than bringing a hangboard to the crag. Also great for traveling, apartment dwellers, and people who warm up on my project. $50

Y&Y belay glasses: whatever silly copy I come up with will not compare to Kalous’s ad (admittedly for a different brand) on the Enormocast, so I won’t try. Nonetheless, the cure to BNP is yours for $40. Comes with a carry case and keychain carabiner.

Buyer pays shipping for all items, and local pickup in SW Colorado would be fantastic. Just FYI I’m about to go out of town for the holidays (to the Bay Area, if any buyers are there), so unless something ships tomorrow it might not be till the New Year.

Detail

Tags