Prices updated! Items Added! Arc'teryx Acrux AR, OR Cirque II pants, Fitwell Splitboard Mountaineering boots, TNF VE25 Tent, Garmin Instinct Solar

Cleaning out the closet and getting rid of a few things I don't use or don't fit.

Outdoor Research Cirque II pants, size XL and in the 'Saddle' color. Never worn! $50

Garmin Instinct Solar. Great watch, tons of functionality, I just don't use it. Charging cable included. $150

The North Face VE 25 4-season tent. Super bombproof tent, built for the burliest conditions. Only used for one winter trip up Mt Rainier but has been sitting in my closet ever since. There is one small rip in floor fabric of the tent body but I fixed it with a tenacious tape patch on both sides. Link to a full description rei.com/product/145502/the-…. MSRP $750, Asking $400.

Fitwell Splitboard Mountaineering Boots 290/10.5

Awesome boots for technical splitboarding and climbing. Stiff Vibram sole and heel welt for semi-automatic crampons. I bought these used and they are just a tiny bit too small for me. I had another pair before these that I climbed WI5 in. Amazing boot for technical mountain shenanigans, just letting go because they are too small for me. Small chip in the rubber on the back of one boot but otherwise in great shape. $150

Arc'teryx Acrux AR Men's 11

From Arc'teryx - "Designed for mountaineering, ice and mixed climbing, the Acrux AR combines the light weight and low volume of a single boot with the insulation, protection and quick drying advantages of a double boot."

Awesome boots, really warm and comfortable. Perfect for ice, mixed or alpine climbing. Moving away from this kind of climbing so just thinning out the quiver of boots. Plenty of scuffs on the outer boot but no real damage and lots of life left. MSRP $750, asking $400

Happy to ship anything or pick up in Jackson, WY! All prices don't include shipping but happy to make a deal depending on the item and shipping cost.