Black Diamond Fitz Roy Tent, Ampliid Miligram Splitboard (exploded sidewall included), CAMP Ice Axe picks

Got a coupla things here. Open to reasonable offers. Paypal or Venmo. You cover the protection fees. Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lxFa2MWs6MwD4zAakJAkv2uvx0f0LJUx?usp=sharing

Thanks!

BD Fitzroy Tent w/ vestibule and footprint- $400 shipped. tent is about 8 years or so old. I bought it from the original owner. Was used once according to the guy I picked it up from. The tent body is in perfect shape. However the tent floor looks crinkled and has some wear due to being stored in a stuff sack from the looks of it- none of the wear gets through to the second layer of the floor. See pics for condition. 

Ampliid Miligram splitboard 163cm.  I think this one is from 2019 or so? This is an amazing splitboard and one of the lightest on the market. I of course exploded the heelside sidewall my second season on this board (right side of the board) on a rock because the east coast sucks for skiing. See the pics. I stripped the board (took the board clips off but can dig them out and put them back on). I have no idea what to do with this board. If you have repair expertise or know someone who does, or you just want to rage on this thing till it breaks in half, then send me a message and let's discuss how to make this work. I'm not really looking to ship so New England pick up is best...

CAMP X all and X dream picks - all used extensively. A couple of them have some life left. the others would need some serious file work. Check the pictures. I just want them out of my bin. You pay shipping and they're yours.

###

Black Diamond Express ice screws - Sold

Patagonia Descensionist 40 pack - size L/XL. Brand New w. tags. very purple. SOLD

OG Scarpa Boostics - size 44. worn a bit but the edges on the original sole still have a lot of life and the uppers are in great shape. SOLD.

Patagonia Baggies Lights - men's Medium. "matcha" color. SOLD.

Petzl Lynx Crampons - used but a lot of life left. Includes case, wrench, toe baskets and the spacer to convert to monopoint. SOLD.

Arcteryx C-Quence Harness - Men's Small. Brand New w. tags. SOLD.

Unparallel UpLace - size 10. worn like two pitches maybe? SOLD.

Patagonia Galvanized Pants size 30 - sold

Unparallel Vims size 10 - sold.