Thermarest Polar Ranger - 20 Degree Sleeping Bag - $350 shipped

Selling this Thermarest Polar Ranger. It's the lightest -20 bag on the market at 3 lb 4 oz. Has about 20 - 30 nights on it. Just washed as well. Always stored in its storage sack. It comes with the sleeping bag, plus the storage sack, pad straps, and compression sack. The compression sack has a few broken threads on one of the cinches webbing but it works just fine.

On the sleeping bag there are a few tenacious tape patches and two small seam-sealed sewn repairs. All are shown in pictures. The sewn repairs are from general carelessness while tossing and turning in the bag with various stuff in with me. The taped ones are just tiny snags/pinholes in the fabric. In each case minimal down escaped. The sewn repairs were first patched with tape in the field to prevent down from escaping, then sewn at home to make a permanent repair. 

I'm only selling because I'm going to get a long sleeping bag instead. I'm 6'0 on the dot and there's very little space to put nalgenes/boot liners in with me in the bag. 

$350 shipped. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags