FS: CCW, Revelate Designs Tangle bikepacking bag, Rail Riders shirt, Prana shorts, and Swanndri Bush shirt

Trying to Marie Konda my climbing gear and sell it so I can get some bike packing bags. I'll have more stuff on the way including a one person porta ledge and fly and some big wall gear, but I'll post those after work. Open to trades if you have some bike packing equipment. Venmo or Paypal. Local pick up in Western MA/Central MA also an option, I could potentially meet you in Eastern MA or Southern VT. Feel free to ask any questions.  

CCW Chaos size Med. Liked this pack a lot, but it isn't getting used that much. I've been more into the idea of bike packing than expeditions lately so I'll let this one go. $165 plus shipping. 

Revelate Designs Tangle frame bag NWT. Sized large. Bought this for my bike and ended up needing a smaller size. Would rather sell it to someone who could use it versus returning it. $90 shipped. 

Swanndri Bush Shirt L/XL $115

100% wool bush shirt from NZ. Made in NZ and wicked comfortable. It makes a great little camp layer. It is longer and meant to go over the knees to provide warmth. It fits like a Large or an XL and is meant to be pretty baggy. It is kind of like an outdoorsy dress for men. I love this thing, but I lost weight so it is too big for me. 

Rail Riders shirt size Medium $20

An older RR shirt I used to use for hiking and backpacking. It is an older baggier fit. Says medium, but it fits like a large. 100% nylon. 

Prana shorts sized XL $25

Got them a few years back for bouldering . They fit like an L, but are very stretchy. Great for yoga and bouldering. I lost too much weight and now they don't fit me anymore

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags