Evolv General, Black Diamond Beta light (old version), Silnylon Shelter, Boreal Aces, Stoic rain jacket

$150 Black Diamond Beta Light. Used once. Seam sealed by yours truly. This is the silnylon version. I think I bought it in 2016.

$60 One Man Silnylon tarp shelter. Works great. Weighs probably 12 ounces. Sets up with a trekking pole or a tree. No stakes or trekking pole included.  It sets up to be 9 feet long on the back of the shelter and about 3 ft 4 inches tall pitched how it looks in the pictures. It of course, could be pitched higher off the ground.

$15 Marmot Driclime Men's Medium. One melted hole smaller than a dime in the left arm.

$90 Evolv General hightop climbing shoes. men's 11.5. crisp edges. These haven't been climbed in much at all. These fit someone with a 10.5 or 11 size shoe (climbing shoes have weird sizing)

$45 Boreal Aces. New resole. Crisp edges. These are an old school and very stiff shoe. Good for slabs and crack climbing. Mens 10.5 --they fit true to street size.

$40 Stoic rain jacket. Mens medium, but fits more like a small/medium. New. Made of eVent.

$40 North Face Vapor 85 backpack. Used. Medium length torso. Look up backpack torso lengths to see if this would fit you. There's a small tear in the expansion collar. I also trimmed some of the straps down so this would fit someone with a 32 inch waist or smaller best.