FS: NEW climbing and approach shoes (size 44), Petzl ice tool, axe, crampons and screws, plus some clothing

This post is kept up to date, all items listed are available. I ship promptly with USPS and will forward along tracking info, prefer Venmo or PayPal as friends and family. Let me know if you have questions or need more photos.

Petzl Summit Evo ice axe, 52cm. Used lightly only once and in excellent condition. $90 + shipping

Petzl Dart monopoint crampon front section. Used a few times last year, frontpoints are sharp and have lots of life left, easy to swap with mountaineering back sections or keep as a spare front section. $70 shipped

Petzl Quark single ice tool w/ hammer attachment, used for one season and in great condition, pick is sharp and has lots of life left. The picks currently mounted are the Petzl Ice picks and the price also includes a spare set of Petzl Pur'Ice picks very lightly used. $170 + shipping

Blue Ice Aero Lite aluminum ice screws, used only once and in great condition with sharp teeth (these are the newer models where the knob issue has been resolved). I have two 19cm still available, includes plastic protective cover. Asking $58 shipped per screw.

Petzl Laser Speed Light ice screws. 13cm in great condition with sharp teeth, these are the current model with 3 teeth. $50 shipped per screw

La Sportiva TX Guide, totally brand new! Size EU 43.5. $100 + shipping

Scarpa Vapor V Lace, brand new with tags! Size EU 44 (these are the current model). $130 + shipping

Patagonia fuzzy fleece lined organic cotton jacket, size small. This jacket was worn around town once or twice and is in great condition, it's just been sitting in the closet for too long and needs to get used more often. Insulated and warm, perfect for casual dressy evenings out in the cool fall evenings. $45 shipped

Mountain Equipment women's Comici shorts. Size 14, color gray/blue. Used for a couple climbs and in great condition. $18 shipped