Updated 11/14: Set of BD nuts, Green C3, Lots of Camalots, lots and lots of carabiners, Metolius TCUs

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order. 

I'm always interested in trading for older, vintage gear. If you have something interesting, send me a message!

I'll be adding a bit more gear as time allows.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea. 

Black Diamond Stopper set 1-13. Non-anodized (no colors). Exactly the same as the new ones, just no pretty colors. Brand new. $82. Sold.

Black Diamond Stoppers Set #1 - #13 (missing #6). These are the newest version with BD's updated brighter colors and numbers on the cables not on the nuts themselves. Excellent condition, some never placed. $92.

Black Diamond oval carabiners. 29 of them (bottom five rows). All are brand new/unused. $4.75/ea. (19 are Sold) Omega Pacific oval carabiners (top row). 6 of them. (2 are Sold) All are brand new/unused. $4.50/ea.

DMM Belay Master carabiner. Very light use. $14. 

Black Diamond ATC-XP belay devices. One brand new, one lightly used. Brand new is $14. Sold. Lightly used is $8.

Black Diamond 5-Step Etrier set. Very light use. No signs of any wear. $54. 

Petzl Basic Ascender. Used. The older version when it was all metal and did not have plastic. $52. 

CCH Alien size Red. $34. 

Black Diamond Neutrino Rack Pack set of six. Have been used as racking carabiners. $30 Sold.

Wild Country Nitro Quickdraws. Very light use. $12/ea. 

Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots sizes .75, #1, #2, and #3. Very used but still work. Definitely need to be reslung. Good for your Creek rack. $105. 

Black Diamond C4 Camalots (newest version) sizes 1, 3, and 4. The #1 (2018 sling date) is $50. Sold. The #3 is $54. Sold. The #4 (08/2021 sling date) is $68. Sold.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots (prior version) sizes .75, 1, and 3. All should be reslung. .75 is $34. #1 is $36. #3 is $37. All are Sold.

Metolius Ultralight TCU sizes 1, 2, and 4 (x2). $34/ea.

Trango Flex Cam size 2. $22. 

Black Diamond Neutrinos. Lots of them. Almost all of them were used only as racking biners. Some were never used. Three gold ones in the second to last row have seen a bit of use. $4.50/ea.

Black Diamond pre-C4 #4. Excellent condition. Larger than a C4 #4 and smaller than a C4 #5. Can be an essential piece for some routes. $70. Sold.

Metolius FS Mini II biners rack pack. Excellent condition. Used only for racking. $28. Sold.

Figures 8s.The Black Diamond and Mammut ones have never been used. Black Diamond $8. Sold. Mammut $7. 

Belay devices. Both are new and unused but have some light scuffs from being stored with other gear. Petzl Verso $12. Black Diamond ATC $8.

Nut tools. Black Diamond are $7/ea. One Sold. Metolius Torque is $9. Sold.

Purple C3. Lightly used. 2015 sling date so one of the newest C3s. $110. Sold.

Green C3. Lightly used. 2015 sling date so one of the newest C3s. $110.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags