12' Hammock (ideally in 1.2 MTN XL, but open to other materials, net or not)

Hi there: Was completing 60 miles of the Wonderland Trail @ Mt. Rainier so couldn't keep these posts bumped as needed. Back in the land of the Internet now so I can more easily respond. Looking to purchase used to save some money compared to buying new, and also because I'm not in a rush to acquire the hammocks. Already have a wonderful Hennessy Deep Jungle XL that I love, just trying to get a couple UL hammocks setups for future trips. I'm 6'6" and 205#, so I'm also trying to get the feel of whether a 12' hammock is actually a game changer in comfort vs my 11' Deep Jungle XL, without investing hundreds and hundreds of dollars on something that is completely un-returnable. I'm firm on the 12', as I already have a 11' hammock. I want to see what the fuss is about :P. I would prefer 1.2 MTN XL but am open to other designs. Netless or not. I prefer dream hammock or simply light designs but am open to what you may have. If netless, and you have a net that would work with it, even better. Please do let me know what you have, I have flawless feedback on eBay (pocketpcheaven) and would love to make a deal.