2 set of Petzl ICE picks, Cheap $25 puffies, BD Wind pants, EMS Rain pants, both Medium Tall. $35 each.

• Petzl ICE picks - one set is brand new, one set has seen a few routes in the mountains but never been filed. $100 for the SET of new picks, $80 for the lightly used set (I am happy sharpen before shipping if you prefer). These are $65 each new. FYI I'm only planning to sell one set, not both. 
  • BD wind pants: Size medium waist. I let out the hem and sewed in a false hem to gain some length. Accordingly, I would consider the size medium tall. Elastic waist band. 250g on my luggage scale. $35+ shipping
  • EMS Rain pants. Medium tall. Excellent shape. 7/8th side zips. One repair on the bottom left hem, this is so low it doesn't affect the waterproofing function of the pants. Worn for a 6000m peak ascent because they are so light and windproof. $35 + shipping
  • Both pants for $70 shipped.

• North Face Thermoball jacket - Mens Medium. used, good shape $25

• Simond hooded puffy - EU Large, US Medium (kinda medium tall-ish) - This is thicker/warmer and more towards belay coat weight than midlayer weight. Broken/absent left chest pocket zipper. I had the front zip slider replaced last year and it works, but you have be work carefully to line the zipper up perfectly to get it to zip. Still works, just futzy. Great for sitting around the fire pit on your next desert trip. $25

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags