FS: Garage Crack Machine - Southern NH

Moving out of my house, so I'm selling my beautiful garage crack machine and its patent not-pending ingenious design.

Length: 6 ft
Number of Cracks: 2
Crack size: Both are independently adjustable
Roof truss spacing: 16" on center (standard spacing)
Price: $50

As you can see, this is a roof crack, but if you're still working up to being able to hang just on jams, you can put on a harness and use the included pulley (see pic below) and a rope with a counterweight to assist you. I also put it near a wall and nailed in some rungs on the wall studs (on the wall to my right in the pics) so I could put my feet on the wall and slowly work them up as I work my hands back. The three upright 2x4s that you can see bear weight but are not secured to the roof crossbeams and therefore allow for the adjustability. The three other 2x4s, which I had already removed, are secured to the other side of the crack machine and are fixed to the roof crossbeams via nails or screws.

The included pulley system for assistance in hanging:

The three 2x4s and hardware (included) that I had already removed to get the crack machine off the trusses:

Located in Southern NH. Message me if interested or would like more details! Cash or venmo accepted.

Detail

Tags