STOLEN IN YOSEMITE: Expedition Pack Including Full Rack, Gear, & Clothing

I'm cross posting this in the For Sale forum in the event anyone may comes across some of my recently stolen gear or happens to see gear that matches the description being posted here - or elsewhere - for sale. 

------------

I’m here to report that a scumbag stole my expedition backpack in Yosemite on Oct. 10, 2022, including my full rack and other critical gear. The pack was stolen at the YARTS bus stop near Yosemite Lodge upon arrival. 

Here’s what was stolen:

Arc’teryx Bora 95 Backpack, expedition size, black with purple side panels (huge internal frame from 1990’s).

Huge Full Rack, very well used with a few items that are shiny and new:
Cams: BD Camalots (double stems and early version single stems, and few C4s, full range and doubles though large #5 (Green). (Also I’m spacing on the brand/generation but a big grey Camalot cam and large red [Friend?] cam.
Aliens: regular and offsets
Friends: a couple old rigid stems
Tricams
Big Bro #4 (blue)
Stoppers: set of Hugh Banner brass, an RP or two, DMM wallnuts, BD small and regular size, some other misc.
Biners: ton of Petzl Spirit biners raw silver with blue and purple gates; lot of lightweight biners I think DMM (purple); some old BD ‘D’s and ‘Ovals’, a smattering of lots of other biners, Misc. lockers, DMM auto locking belay biners, a few Petzl Spirit lock gate black.
Ascenders: pair of old CMI (black color)
Ascender: Petzl Croll ascender
-Adjustable daisies (red and yellow)
-Yosemite Hammer (maybe … can’t recall if I packed it or not)

-Chalk bag: Prana White Corduroy with black accents and green cord.

Insulation:
-TNF Denali fleece pants (full leg zips, nylon covered seat and knees) black, small.
-TNF synthetic sleeping bag (‘Snowshoe’ forest green w/black bottom and lining.
-OR Peruvian Fleece hat, ball, small.
-Straw Cowboy hat

Shoes:
-Three La Sportiva Mythos (purple color) size 39 and 39.5
-Thermarest Neoair Lite (inflatable, Yellow)
-Compression sacks (x2) new, black, green, Frelaxy brand
-Thermal underwear: Patagonia expedition weight black bottoms

Shell:
-Marmot Precip Pants (rain shell) black size small/long

Gloves:
OR Versaliner, black, large (thin glove w/removable waterproof shell that stashes in pocket on back of the hand)
 Fleece Mittens, navy blue

Other:
-Two bags of toiletries for three months
-First Aid kit
-Repair kit (big kit w/lot’s of stuff: Speedy Stitcher, needles, thread, iron on patches, nylon patches, tapes, elastic cordage, various nylon cordage, glues, rubber, buckles, misc. etc.
-eyeglass cases (yellow, Orange, black)
-All my clothes (except for what I’m wearing and one pair of underwear).
 -Other vital stuff.

If you come across gear that matches this description or someone trying to sell the rack please contact me. I'm just beginnig a 3 month trip climbing trip out West - on foot - and this pack was stolen immediately upon  my arrival in Yosemite. 

Thanks!

Neal