Adjustable 8x12 Tension Board and 6 Asana Drag pads

We are moving, and sadly the new spot doesn't have room for this baby. It was built just a year ago by Kevin Stricker who did an awesome job. I really love this board and it was awesome having it at home. He said I can pass along his contact if you wish to have it professionally installed at your place.

8'X12' board with all hold sets and LEDs, and kicker board. 6 Asana  72 x 48 x 8 drag pads worth $550 each. The board is fully adjustable via a remote control winch system form 0-55 degrees (although in my garage it only goes to 30 degrees because of ceiling height, so you can base that off available height you have). It takes less than a minute to switch angles.

Best part is you don't have to install all the holds, which was quite tedious with all the 45 degree holds. 

Asking $8500 including the pads. I have quite a bit more than that into it. Shoot me a message if you have any questions, also drop a comment since sometimes I don't see the emails. I don't really have any more photos at the moment because I'm out of the country until October 13th.

Located in Jamestown, CO.

Detail

Tags