FS: Climbing Shoes, Rope, & Sport Climbing Starter Pack

Entering a huge life transition: becoming a boulderer. Also building a woody in my backyard. The latter of which is the reason for my sudden need for money. So if you're interested in any of this gear, just shoot me a message and we'll start a conversation. Venmo & shipping only, unless you're in the Bay Area.

Sterling Quest 9.6 mm XEROS Dry Rope - 60m

Picture implies never used. That's not the case. Used for one day in coastal SF. Needless to say, it's got a bit of abrasion on the sheath. Comes with straps, a Sterling rope tarp (that doubles as a carrying bag), and rope wash.

Rope wrapped in rope tarp with excess formed into a shoulder strap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Climbing Shoes

I have narrow-ish, low-volume feet with a regular arch. All shoes fit me very well aside from #4 (Solution). All very acrobatic shoes aside from #6 (Gomi).

#1 Butora Gomi - Women's 9 

Well worn, straps broken, mummified. Probably not worth your trouble. My old performance gym shoes before switching to Acro.

#2 Butora Acro - Men's 9.5 

Due for a resole relatively soon. Probably not worth your trouble. My performance indoor shoes.

#3 Butora Acro - Men's 9.5 

Freshly resoled with Vibram XS Grip2. My performance outdoor shoes. 

#4 La Sportiva Solution - Men's 9 

Freshly resoled with Vibram XS Grip2. Too high-volume for my feet. Purchased when I was naive.

#5 La Sportiva Kubo - Women's 8 

Freshly resoled with Trax SAS (sticky rubber). My current all-around chill shoe. The most comfortable shoe I own.

#6 Butora Gomi - Women's 10 

Freshly resoled with TRAX XE (edging rubber), and a double rand. My big-wall shoe, despite never having touched a big wall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sport Climbing Gear

Overarching description for everything: I take great care of my gear, keeping it dry and out of sunlight. The duration I spent as a sport climber was probably close to 6 months total, and that was a year ago. Everything has been kept in my trunk since. Message me for detailed pics or for descriptions.

Black Diamond Momentum (XS)

Black Diamond Solution (S)

Petzl Corax (S)

Petzl Sirocco Helmet

Prana Chalk Bag and brush

Metolius Nylon Sling 18mm (120cm)

Mammut Dyneema Sling (120cm)

Beal Prusik 5.5mm (50cm)

Homemade prusik (stiff as hell, terrible)

Metolius PAS

Homemade quad anchor

16-ish feet of Bluewater 6mm Accessory Cord

(2) Metolius Quick Links

(9-ish) Black Diamond Hotforge Screwgate Carabiners

Petzl Attache 3D Screw-Lock Carabiner

Petzl Grigri

Black Diamond ATC Guide