FS - Closet Cleanout (Offset Mastercams, Double Boots, Puffy Pants, Hardshell, etc)

Couple of things for sale. All prices include shipping (besides skis), or take $20 off for local pickup in Anchorage, AK. Feel free to make offers.

• Metolius Offset Mastercams (thumbloop) 0/1 through 4/5. Come with racking biners. $200 shipped.
  • Mountain Hardwear Nilas Bibs, Men's Medium. Like new condition. $180 shipped.
  • 42.5 La Sportiva Spantiks. Excellent condition. $280 shipped.
  • Lightly used Mammut Norwand Pro HS Jacket in a Men's Medium for sale. Made of burly 80D Goretex Pro fabric. Used two or three times. No rips or tears. One small scuff on the hood from a tree branch (see photo). $300 shipped
  • 42 Mammut Nordwand 6000 high. These boots have a broken zipper (a few jacked-up teeth and the zipper is separated) on the gaiter. Additionally, the boa housing on the tongue of one of the boots has been replaced, but is no longer sewn into the tongue (has no effect on the functionality of the boot). The liners are brand new (I replaced the stock liners with Intuition Logans when I used the boots). Overall, I really liked these boots, but they're too fragile for me. If someone could replace the zipper, they would be good to go. $100 shipped.
  • Mammut La Liste Glove, Size 9 (Large-ish).Nice inbounds leather ski gloves in excellent shape. $55 shipped.
  • 185 cm Salomon QST 118s w/ Dynafit Radical 2.0s and Pomoca Climb 2.0 skins.  SOLD
  • 180 cm Blizzard Zero G 105s. SOLD
  • 188 cm Armada Invictus 108ti. Quiver-killed for marker jesters/griffons on the recommended line for a ~305mm BSL. Skis are in great shape. $100+shipping
  • I have a full set of c3s (000 - 2) in great shape. I will only sell these as a set. Can upload pics in a few days. SOLD
  • Wild Country Helium 3.0 rack pack (6) NWOT. $50 shipped.
  • Boreal Lynx, size 8UK/9US, great shape. $50 shipped.