FS: La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II GTX Hiking Boot - $150

Like new, fresh and clean high end hiking boots. Size 10.5 US, 43 EU. I am usually a 10 US but these are somewhat narrow so sized up for my wider feet.

Back story: I bought these for a recent BWCA trip, as I had a lingering ankle injury and wanted maximum support. These were the best of the 4-5 pairs I tried on at REI - very light weight, breathable, and fantastic high ankle support. Fast forward - I wore them on the first 2 days of the trip, but my ankle was feeling very strong and so switched over to my standard water shoes. Although I used these on a few portages, they did not get submerged at all, or even particularly wet. They worked great - feet stayed cool and dry, great grip on dirt, rocks, etc and fantastic ankle support.

I'm pricing them as follows - $200 new from REI, plus roughly 6% sales tax, less 10% for my member rebate is about $192 net cost to me. 25% discount because they're (barely) used leaves them at $150 firm.  FREE SHIPPING TO MP MEMBERS. 

Full post and photos:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/clo/d/minneapolis-la-sportiva-ultra-raptor-ii/7533031595.html

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags