FS: NWOT Solution Comps (40.5), Camp Speed Comp, OR Mithril Jacket, MSR Pot Set, books

Prices include shipping. You cover goods and services charge if you choose that option when paying. Subtract $10 for local pickup in Flagstaff.
Outdoor Research Mithril softshell jacket (S)- $50. Excellent condition.

NWOT La Sportiva Solution Comps, size 40.5. I’ve tried them on, but haven’t done any climbing in them. Not a great fit for my heel bursitis. $150 or trade for same condition Solutions in 40, Testarossas in 40.5 or 41, or Magos in 41-41.5.

Camp Speed Comp helmet - $50. Basically new, just used for a weekend of ice climbing when I forgot my actual helmet. I removed some of the velcro foam padding and misplaced what looks like 2 pieces- one on the strap and one on the side.

MSR Non-Stick Pot Set - $30. Comes with 2.5 L and 1.5 L pots, plus lid and folding handle. Maybe 6 or so years old and fairly well-used. Coating has been rubbed off of the pot rims, there is substantial scratching on the exterior of the 2.5 L pot, but the insides of both are still in good shape, with a few scratches. And for whatever it’s worth, the red ring thing has broken off of the base of the rubber lid handle (not functional in any way).

Rock Climbing: Mastering Basic Skills by Craig Luebben - $10. Excellent condition.

Psycho Vertical by Andy Kirkpatrick (signed by author) - $15. Excellent condition.

Julbo Bivouac sunglasses- SOLD
Rab Microlight down jacket- SOLD
Patagonia Knife Ridge jacket- SOLD
TC Pro Pair #1- SOLD
Grivel Tech Machine ice pick- SOLD
TC Pro Pair #2- SOLD
Southern Nevada Bouldering II- SOLD
Margalef Climbing Guide- SOLD