Moving into Truck Gear Dump: Climbing, Skiing, Packs, Bike Stuff

Now that my truck is about to tick over to 400k miles, seems like the logical point to move into it. Getting rid of stuff that I dont use much anymore. All is OBO, shipping is not included in price, and Im keen on bundling and making deals.  Some of the stuff obviously is too large to ship (unless you REALLY want it), but I am local to Salt Lake City, UT for pickups. I made notes about each item if applicable but if you would like more pictures of something info I can post them in the comments below!

Climbing:

Petzl Shunt ($30)

2x Trango small cams (Donation) -- I dont think I can reasonably accept money for these, just donate something to SLCA and I will send them to you

Silver larger cam ($20) -- I don't exactly what this is but it is equivalent to a #3 maybe on the smaller end of the spectrum

Hangboard ($20) -- 7"x23" with 10, 14, and 24mm edges, bought from someone locally

Tension Flashboard ($40)

BD M/L Half Dome Blue Helmet ($20) -- Doesn't fit my head right, kinda scratched on top but not from big impact, I just stand up and hit my head a lot

Skiing:

Nordica Hell & Back boots ($100) -- 28.5 330 BSL; Good condition other than scratches/scuffs, but all hardware good with no cracks

White Variant Medium While Helmet ($40) -- Some scratches/scuffs but if a good helmet with vents

Swix Ski Clamp/Mount ($20)

Rossignol 125cm Ski Poles ($20)

2007 K2 Silencer 168-69 Rossignol Bindings Mounted @ 330 BSL ($40) -- Crown jewel of the post, if you are in SLC and want a sick pair of trashed sticks to throw around when fishing for sharks these are it. Bought these back in 2007 and have been riding since because Im too lazy to buy new skis. These have been my only resort skis and ive been ripping Snowbird double blacks in them.  

Hiking/Packs:

Gregory Baltoro M 75L ($150) -- Used only a couple of times for backpacking then realized I was packing way too much shit

Osprey Mutant M/L 38 ($80) -- Well used pack with 2 holes/snags through the first layer on the bottom/side but do not affect the integrity of the pack. 

Nathan Trail 12L Running Pack ($50) -- Used a few times, in good shape

Lowa Renegade GTX M11.5 ($150) -- Used a handful of times, in very good conditions and lots of life left

Misc:

Marmot Orange Rain L Coat ($20) -- Just upgraded and dont need this anymore, have done a decent amount of climbing in this so its not perfect

Tan Carhartt Hat -- I found this in Kraft boulders, if you buy something guess which boulder I found it at and I will toss it in for free, kind of dirty because I was fixing my shitty truck im about to move into, but should wash out (or you keep it and people wont make fun of you for wearing a clean carhartt hat)

Backcountry Skiing in Utah Guidebook ($10) -- Great condition

Owens River Gorge Climbs, M Lewis ($20) -- I suck at sport climbing

Giro Fixture MIPs Helmet OneSize ($30) -- A few scratches from going OTB

Road Bike ($80) -- Schwinn Bike that shifts decent and holds air, I ride it regularly but wont need it anymore (Ill toss in clipless pedals and wall mount too)

Detail

Tags