FS: BD Nuts 1-13, California and PNW Guidebooks, Scarpa Triolet boots size 42

These BD nuts 1-13 exhibit moderate wear and were bought in 2016, except for the big red one in 2019. $80 shipped, $70 local pickup in Seattle. I think the bent red one might be the only one I've fallen on.

Books in moderate to like new condition. Note the Squamish Select book is not the latest edition; haven't checked the others. $25 shipped for each one, or $20 local pickup in Seattle.

Scarpa Triolet boot, bought maybe 2015? Size men's 42. These are well-worn and well-loved boots. My first technical boot. Good for warm excursions like summer glacier climbs below 11k ft or an intro boot for mountaineering. I've worn them on Baker summit and most recently used them on Shuksan last year in the summer. You could get away with them on Rainier if you know what you're doing, granted real speedsters could also get away with running shoes up there I bet. Makes a good snowshoe boot for casual winter hikes. Could be nice for a kid, spouse getting into mountaineering. $80 shipped, or $70 local pickup in Seattle.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags