UPDATE -tons of aid gear selling most things you need for aid climbing-also some trad gear, shoes harnesses,,rope,ect ect.

Hi   Thanks for the great response to my first ad! I tried to delete or mark sold items claimed already- This is the update.I am ok with the shipping and venmo option I discuss below  but in person in the bay area fine with me.  again  it my first M.P. post  please pardon any format  irregularities Thanks for the edit tip-

Anyway_This is a cut and paste from my craigstlist  ad (san francisco bay area) Please- see the ad on C.L  for more pictusres  I only posted a few here

-Hi,My back is toast and wont be using alot of my climbing gear anymore so have a bunch of climbing gear available -Tons of wall /Aid gear- pretty much everything needed for aid climbing and reasonable amount of trad gear ,shoes,belay devices, harnesses ,etc.- everything is in good to excellent condition -exceptions are noted .I have many items and cant list each one -please note that this is a partial list-please contact me for items you are looking for -Please Note -porta ledge,haulbags ,cam hooks,  pitons, peckers ,rurps, beaks and full nut sets are sold. Prefer local San francisco bay area pickup in person but will send items- with venmo payment for items and shiping cost-I will send cheapist or fastest -you make the choice *.Please  note; I have little energy -it is not worth it for me to sell only a low cost item -please be interested in a reasonable amount -at least  somewhere around 50 $ for any transaction,Sorry but my limitations  make this necessary.

- Yates big wall harness size M double buckle very adjustable(over 200 $ new) sell 75$

-Fish double wall racking sling, sold

- aiders 2 sets of 4 and 5 step aiders- 25$ 1 set left 

- set adjustable daisies metolous -pair sold

Tri cams -little use pink ,brown blue graduated set-30$

-hooks -small to med10 ea

- copperheads ,alumaheads and and circle heads all sizes 3 for 5 $

- Heavy duty CMI pully for hauling -25 $-                 list continued below-

-

list continued-

rock exotica wall hauler sold

-cams mostly small to micro sizes ,small and large ones 20- 60$ call for more info

-Locking biners- several oversise ones-good for wall life 5-15ea

- quick draws 8$ ea

- offset aliens, well loved still function fine -yellow green size 25 $ea

-Brand new in the wrapper Rope -fixe 70 m 9.6 mm comes with rope bag-125$

-wall hammer- Salewa - great cond. sold

-keyhole hangers- original R.P hangers from AUS $ . SMC modified ones  sold

-Petzl chest harness-Voltage model adjustable for all sizes (new). 35$

-trango cinch-hard to find great belay device 40$.     BD standard atcs,10$ ea

-Shoes; TC pros size 8.5/38 like new(180new) 90$ ,         Mad rock hitop wall/approach shoes-size  thick 510  stealth half sole/ standard 5.10 dot for heel  they

free climb very well yet comfortable in aiders 75$,       sportiva approach shoes ,size 10.5 like new 75$,        5.10 approach shoes size 7.5/38 like new 45$     ,Acopa size 12 like new 45$.    Boreal Fire high tops classic-excellent all day/mixed free/aid shoe-stealth rubber-50$

-daisy chain -personal anchor-new 15$, standard daisy 15 ,  Chalk bag,10$,  Misc  biners 3$ ea (ovals sold)  cordelet(new) with 2 locking biners (used) 20$

-Harnesses x small to medium 15 $ ea petzl ,wild country,and BD

-Black diamond bullet pack like new 30$

- Books-,Bay area guidebook, 15

-Vintage climbing gear as well- hard to find vintage chouinard interalp ice hammer  many other items -lots of cool /strange rare items- will post in later separate ad here  or on ebay

-

longtime climber happy to advise beginners as to size ,fit ,and applicability

**Please see my other ads as well-(on craigslist) Outdoor wear -patagonia ,north face etc ,backpacking and camping gear ,SUP- stand up paddle board and other items.

-Prefer texts(I have been getting a lot of junk calls lately) 559 six six zero 311 nine With emails- so I know you are not a scammer-please write something to indicate you read the ad .If the ad is up the gear is available. Inquiries asking" is it available" and no other content will not be replied to.I hate to be this way but the scam flood last time was not fun.

Thank you for looking

photo above  copper heads ,peckers rurps  Sold.       pink ,blue ,brown graduated tri cam set  cams ,30$      hb original offset nuts size 1-4 -extras of 3 and 4.  sold  ,quick draws etc

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMapconvention way near vetrans

make / manufacturer: north face ,black diamond ,Petzl

more ads by this user

Shoes-wall boots,tc pros ,approach shoes  see list above

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMapconvention way near vetrans

make / manufacturer: north face ,black diamond ,Petzl

more ads by this user