Gear & Clothes: Western Mountaineering, Patagonia, Big Agnes, etc.

All Prices are shipped, or knock off $10 for local pickup in Denver/Boulder. .Photos are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mFgzor1C6iHJ4YkU6
Western Mountaineering Megalite 5'6" Right zipper: It only weighs 1lb 8oz, yet is incredibly warm with 12oz of down fill. Somewhat older bag, but in excellent condition with no holes/rips/tears and great loft. This is the short (5'6") size, though I'm 5'8" and can fit in it. Sells new for $485, I'm selling for $360 shipped.
Western Mountaineering Sycamore 6' Right Zipper. The Sycamore is incredibly versatile, with a rectangular fit and zipper that goes around the footbox, it can also be used as a quilt or zipped into a groundsheet to be a double sleeping bag. Excellent condition, no holes/rips/etc. Right on 2 lbs, with 17oz of down fill. $510 new, I'm selling for $360 shipped.
Western Mountaineering Versalite 5’6”Older version that has a lot of loft, and one patch (looks like a zipper snag). We are the second owner, but would like to trade up to a 6’ version. $650 new, selling for $400 shipped.
Mountain Laurel Designs SupermidBought here 2 years ago and used it probably 10x, and have now bought a new version. Functionally this is great, probably an 7/10 condition a bit dirty, a few stitches a bit loose), but overall it is the absolute best option of bomber protection, light weight, and easy setup there is. It’s big enough that we use it when our family of 4 go backpacking. I would take it on a through hike right now. Outer only included with stuff sack. Selling for $250 shipped.
Big Agnes Copper Spur Expedition HV3We bought this to complement our regular copper spur, and have used it exactly 2x. We bought it from someone who had used it on one Alaska week-long trip. Awesome tent, just not something we need. Per the website, 5lbs 8oz trail weight. $350 shipped.
Aricxi 2p pyramid Inner that I bought in a package that I don’t need from this post: reddit.com/r/ULgeartrade/co…;utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf. “It’s marketed on Ali Express as a 2 person inner, I’d rate it more as solo + gear and a dog. Door has both mesh and a full fabric panel (separate zippers). Listed dim’s are 40cm long x 120cm wide x 145cm high (94.5” x 47” x 57”).” $30 shipped.
Voormi Short Sleeve shirt $45 - Mens SmallSmall long sleeve shirt. i just end up wearing a hoodie instead of long sleeve. Good condition, a couple minor pulls on the sleeves.
Patagonia R2 Techface $85 Mens Small. Rarely worn outdoors black fleece with soft-shell outer. Great layering piece, but I end up using other gear instead.
Patagonia Nine-Trails Blue shorts $30 - Mens Small, blue. Liner intact. I love the 9 trails shorts, and have multiple pairs - I just wear other colors more.
Patagonia Strider light blue shorts $35 - Mens Small, teal. Liner intact. I end up liking the pockets on the Nine Trails shorts more. Great super light shorts.
Saucony Peregrine GTX size 10.5 $45I usually wear size 10 in the Peregrines, and sized up for the gore-tex version for thick socks in the winter…but I end up still fitting the size 10! The sides of the insoles are trimmed a bit, but total mileage on these is about 15 miles.