FS: Arc'teryx, Patagonia, Outdoor Research Jackets / Insulation

I know what you're thinking – there are fucking heatwaves and forest fires and it's the middle of summer, I don't need a jacket. Truth. But in case you did, I have some for sale for you to get ready for the fall and winter.

I’m located near Vancouver, BC so can meet in person but am willing and able to ship internationally and do so often, usually tracked and insured to the amount. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. I am open to reasonable offers, with package deals encouraged. If you have any questions about an item please ask.

Arc’teryx Stuff:

- Beta SV - Men's medium, timelapse color. New with tags, I purchased this last winter to replace my shell but bought the wrong size. Due to a rough bought of COVID, work busyness, and some other tumultuous life events I didn’t realize Arc’teryx changed their return policy from 60 days to 30 days so, unfortunately, I was unable to return it. $475.

- Ski Guide Jacket - men's medium. This is essentially the Alpha SV, made in Canada. I've cleaned it regularly and it is in functionally excellent condition, though this color tends to show dirt a bit more easily. It does have the guiding patch on the right shoulder, which I can remove or leave on if you are worried about damage. I contacted the Arc’teryx customer service team and they said that since it was heat-transfer on it should be a simple matter of ironing it off and it won’t leave a residue. I can do this for you or leave it for you to do (or I also live close to an Arc'teryx service center and can take it in for their staff to do). $350.

- Men's Rush bibs, size medium. In good condition, I usually washed it every month or so during winters. There's a bit of scuffing near the ankle cuff but nothing affecting performance. Just a bit too large for me now. $300. Will add photos when I get a chance.

Patagonia Stuff:

- DAS Parka - Mens’ medium. This is well loved and used, as seen in the photos but still has many years of trips left. A few patches, some small nicks, etc. But since it is synthetic fibers the insulation is still very much intact and warm. Not really sure how to price this, make me an offer?

- Micro Puff Storm Jacket - Men's medium. In good condition, no tears or rips, worn lightly. This jacket is amazing, pairing the micro puff insulation with a waterproof outer layer. $250.

- Houdini Jacket- Men's Med. In good condition, with no tears or rips. The logo was ironed on the chest and has since come off. $60.

- Pluma Jacket - Mens Med. In good condition, with no tears or rips. Some slight staining on the hood, I’m not quite sure what it's from but it hasn't come off with gore-wash. This is an older model without a chest pocket. $230.

Other:

- Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket - men's medium, orange color. In good condition, maybe a very slight bit of dirt is visible here or there but the color shows it easily. $100. (will add pictures).

- Outdoor Research Helium Down Hoody - men's medium. In good condition and worn lightly. There is a very small nick on the inner that was from putting it on a sharp chair back (lol…), patched with tenacious tape. Otherwise worn lightly, my other down jacket just won’t quit so selling this one. 15oz. $165.

- Arc’teryx Norvan LD 2, mens 9.5. Well used but lots of life let. It does have the classic rip in the seam that this model suffered from. $40.