FS: Montbell Ultralight super spiral Alpine 3 season sleeping bag

-Montbell ultralight super spiral down hugger #5, left zip. Lists as 14oz. It’s 19oz total with the stuff sack on my scale. This is an excellent ultralight 3 season 40f alpine sleeping bag that packs down small. It is in excellent condition and was used for a half dozen trips, always with a thin liner. It has a little tiny loft leakage in some baffles and normal minimal wear. Always kept super clean and cleaned with Montbell wash/revive, always used inside tents on top of pads. No funk or smell etc Overall excellent condition. Size regular fits up to 6ft comfy. Selling because I have too many bags. Comes with original storage sack and stuff sack as pictured

$156 shipped 

https://www.trailspace.com/gear/montbell/u.l.-super-spiral-down-hugger-5/

BELOW IS ALL SOLD 

CAM LOT IS SOLD Looking to sell as a whole lot. $460 shipped includes PayPal fees for the lot or Pick up in Southern California, cash in hand/Zelle for $420. Comes out to $32.50 a cam after shipping & fees, this price includes the stopper set and all biners pictured as a lot.

Everything pictured, 11 cams, 9 carabiners, a set of stoppers PLUS an additional 2 cams (.75,#1C4) not pictured . 13 cams total

SOLD All cams/gear is used, some are more worn than others, some newer than others. Normal wear/tear/kinks/tape/paint markings & initials etc. Some have falls and/or used in anchors.  They are all trustworthy to me, functioning properly and off my current creek rack. Discretion to replace the slings is on the buyer.SOLD

-SOLD Thermarest neo air small and regular, both have one patch but hold air perfect. The valves were always blown up with ul vacuum stuff sacks. 11.8oz small, 13.1oz regular with stuff sacks. $65 shipped BOTH SOLD 

SOLD-Platypus quick draw and MSR Dromedary dromlite 4L bag. Used on one outing only for base camp filtering. 9.4oz $38 shipped for the kit SOLD

SOLD-MSR nesting cook kit ,used a few times for base camp cooking/serving only. One pot is worn heavily from the nesting, but the others are in excellent condition. The Msr quick skillet with quick detach/attach handle is brand new. 28oz $40 shipped SOLD

OR $65 shipped for both the water and cook kit bought together 

I will cover shipping. All items except the cam lot, Buyer pays PayPal fee or payment sent as family/friends to avoid fees. If you buy more than 2 items I will cover the PayPal fee as well. Thanks.