Time to Retire - Gear for Sale

The time has come to let go of some of my treasured acquisitions along with the delusions that I will ever actually go backpacking!
What I'm listing here is barely used (if at all) and can be better put to use by someone with more hutzpah (and strength) than me.
Everything has been well-cared for, stored in a clean, dry, environment and only brought out for the occasional longing perusal.
All Prices include shipping (but only to the lower 480), and I will happily follow up with pics at a PM request.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you find something you like

PACKS:
REI Flash 60 Women's S Laguna Blue (used 1 overnight in GSMNP) $75

Zpacks Arc Scout 50L Green DCF w/ belt pouch, wallet, umbrella holster (no umbrella) (used for 1 dayhike in PA) $325

Tent:
Zpacks Plexamid Solo w/ 48" carbon fiber pole, spruce, w/DCF stuff sack (used 1 overnight at Pierce Pond) $450

Sleeping Bag:
Western Mountaineering Puma -25* short (5'6") 850fill down NEVER USED w/stuff sack and storage bag $800

Bear Containers:
Garcia Backpacker's Cache 10Ltr NEVER USED but nicely decorated with an AT in reflective tape $60

Bear Boxer 101 Contender 4.5Ltr Never Used $45

Other Stuff:
Zpacks Evernew Ultra Lite .6 Ltr Titanium pot w/ lid and sack Never Used $40

Outdoor Products Backpacker Poncho - one size, green Never Used $25
Well, I hope this stuff finds a happy home, but more importantly, is put to good use.

Thanks.