12' Hammock in 1.2 MTN XL Hammock AND Dutchware 2T's Hammock Chair (or equivalents) & UL Suspens

Hi there! Didn't realize I needed to bump these posts every week. I should RTFM :P Looking to purchase used to save some money compared to buying new, and also because I'm not in a rush to acquire the hammocks. Already have a wonderful Hennessy Deep Jungle XL that I love, just trying to get a couple UL hammocks setups for future trips. Speaking of, I'm looking for snakeskins that would be compatible with the Deep Jungle XL (it's an 11' hammock)... I bought something cheap on Amazon and really really don't love it. Silly me. For the 12' Hammock, I'm looking for a net-less 12 foot long hammock in 1.2 MTN XL. I prefer dream hammock or simply light designs but am open to what you may have. I'm 6'6" and 205# so I think this is the right hammock setup for me. Also looking for the bug net that would be compatible with it. For the hammock chair, I'm seeking an UL hammock chair that will be a luxury on my upcoming trip to Mt. Rainier for the Wonderland Trail in late September / early October. I'm also looking for UL suspension that could be used or either. I currently use the hummingbird hammocks tree straps XL ; but would be nice to have a second UL setup. Please do let me know what you have, I have flawless feedback on eBay (pocketpcheaven) and would love to make a deal.