FS:Evolv Rave,Grigri,PAS,Luzon 24 and more

Letting go of some climbing gear, shoes and a random sleeping bag I got from the military. I got all this stuff to start climbing outside but never did so I did not use most of it and would like to sell it to someone that will. Prefer if we could meet up in the SD area but maybe we could work something out if need be. 

~~Scarpa Vapor V Sz US 8.5 

Back up of a back up shoe. Used a few times at the gym and tried them once at Santee boulders. Solid shoe and moderately aggressively. Very stiff but probably because I never broke them in. Rubber is still very good on both the heel and toe areas. 85$ OBO https://imgur.com/a/tLxf4oQ  SOLD

Evolv Rave Sz US 8.5

Never actually used them but are dirty from storing them with my other shoes. Can not comment on comfort/durability/stuffy as really have never used them to climb. But they seem very nice. 85$ OBO imgur.com/a/ljLqegp

Grigri Belay Device 

Also never used to climb. So it’s again practically brand new. Did put my name on it but that’s no biggie. 65$ OBO

imgur.com/a/0txPBcT

Metolius PAS 22

Again never used and I feel dumb for even getting it. Seems pretty nice. $20 OBO imgur.com/a/dEjB48r

Black Diamond Climbing Harness Women

I think my wife when climbing with me a few times to the gym. Barely used. Chalk bag opened so it’s kinda dirty. $30 OBO imgur.com/a/EwMGtvf

Cotopaxi Luzon 24

Very cool bag I used to carry all my climbing stuff in. Larger than I thought it would be with a strong draw string for main compartment. Fun and unique color from their Del Dia collection. $35 OBO imgur.com/a/Wi0XQtw

Scarpa Origin Sz 8

It was my wife’s climbing shoes. Used a handful of times. Still has good rubber and everything. $40 OBO

imgur.com/a/Ws06THu

Assortment of Chalk Bags.
Just cleaned them a few days ago. They all can hold chalk and that’s about as much as I can say for them. $25 OBO for all three and we can figure out how to separate them if need be. imgur.com/a/PRwPDUn

Petzl Full Body Harness 8003 Sz 2(M-XL)

Again never used. Washed it because of the chalk bag spill. Seems solid and well built. $70 OBO

imgur.com/a/IynHmTr

Wiggy’s 30 degree backpacker sleeping bag Sz XLWB

Very nice sleeping bag I got from the military. Never used this one. Just been in storage. Very large. $80 OBO imgur.com/a/0i8I1PA

Willing to ship as well as meet up anywhere around the SoCal. Flexible with all prices.