Fish Single Portaledges and Black Diamond single simple fly

This red Fish single portaledge is 31.6" by 75.75". I bought it from the original owner, and it's pretty vintage. However, it's probably only been on one wall (I bought it as a backup and did not use it.) You can see in the lower right corner there's a scuff area I patched with cordura. A buddy and I tricked it out with daisy loops on each suspension strap, and it has all new stainless steel buckles. MANY MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST FOR ALL OF THESE ITEMS.

$250 cash. Includes the original Fish Products bag.  Prefer local pickup on all of these items (Portland, OR), but shipping can be negotiated. 

This is a Fish Econoledge. Got me up two El Cap routes and a few smaller multi-day valley classics. Same dimensions as the Fish single, this one is in very good condition. We installed extra daisy loops on the suspension straps. Metal buckles. The quality of the fabric will surprise you. It's easily as strong as a regular ledge bed. 

$250 cash. Includes bag which shows some wear.  

Black Diamond Simple Single Fly which is out of production but retailed at $200. Bought new and deployed it once high up on the Zodiac route, then again from a tree branch at the summit. Includes the spreader pole. It's a little oversized for a Fish ledge, which is the same width but the BD is 7" longer. It worked great for me when it counted. 

$125 cash.  

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags