Garmin Fenix 5x Sapphire - Asking $200 OBO

Hey folks, thanks for looking at my fancy watch. I bought this watch to replace one of the same make and model I lost down in Joshua Tree last December. I've used it extensively to train for several ultras since I acquired it, and it has served me well! Impressively accurate wrist-based HR tracking and GPS tracking, with a solid battery life (I was charging once every 1-2 weeks using GPS almost every day). The one thing I haven't been able to dial is the vertical gain tracking..the watch tends to inflate the vertical gain and loss pretty heavily, which could be a good or a bad thing depending on what you're looking for and who you're trying to impress. However, if you use Strava, your uploaded activities will be corrected for the proper vertical change, which is an easy workaround to know how much gain you're actually crushing each session. I presume that the barometric sensor just needs a good cleaning and it should be firing on all cylinders. Anyways, my ex recently found the lost watch in the that little crevasse between her counter and the walls of her van, and was kind enough to return it to me, and thus I have no use for two watches. The face is pretty scratched up on the original, so I'm selling the replacement. Asking $200 shipped or best offer. I can try my best to get this thing shipped priority on the same day I receive payment. I'll post pictures later this afternoon. Thanks!

Detail

Tags