Metolius Express haul pack, Wool bottoms (M), Altra Lone Peak 3.5, Eddie Bauer FA pants, lockers, clothes

Some things for sale. I accept payment with Paypal or Venmo (prefer friends and family to avoid taxation). Prices are OBO. Let me know if you have any questions.

Metolius express haul pack. It has some repairs from 1 hole in the bottom and some thin spots on the body and webbing. Repaired with gorilla tape, seam grip and plastidip. $75 shipped. Brand new hip belt.

Cold Pruf 100% merino wool bottoms, men's medium, NWT. $45 shipped. A bit too small for me.

Altra Lone Peak 3.5, women's 12.5 (fits a men's 10.5), good condition. $40 shipped. I bought these lighty used and put a few runs in them before deciding they're too wide. Does not come with insoles.

Eddie Bauer First Ascent pants, 30x32, good condition. $40 shipped. Worn a few times. Too small for me. Would trade for another pant with 31 or 32 waist.

Mountain Hardware (M) fleece. I can throw it in if you buy something else.

Petzl William ball lock carabiners. Hardly used. $10 each.

ABC ultralight chalk bag and various ATCs $5 (the Kong Ghost $15 is almost new). For sale with other purchases.

Chalk bag / beanie combo. Complete setup for the hardcore boulderer. Free if you want it with other purchase.

Detail

Tags