FS: LS Solution (42.5), Scarpa Chimera (43.5)

Decided to sell these shoes due to issues with the fit. I am on vacation until Saturday (6/25), so I cannot upload photos of the shoes until then. I will provided detailed photos of each shoe that night and will not accept any payment until doing so (I want to be very clear about the condition of the shoes before going through with a transaction.) I will respect the order in which users reach out to me for finalizing a transaction.

I have had the solutions for about 5 months, used 5-10 times in the gym and once outdoors. Straps and shoe are in great condition, I would estimate the rubber is at about ~70% left before needing a resole. The toebox is just a bit too narrow for me which makes it hard to put pressure through my big toe. Asking $90 shipped to the lower 48. I would also have a lot of interest in making a trade for a similarly worn pair of shoes here too. I wear 11.5 Evolvs and 44-44.5 in Scarpa. La sportiva is hit-or-miss.

The chimeras I bought a month ago and have used once outdoors. Unfortunately I made the mistake of buying these online and the fit is just too tight. Excellent condition, asking $120 shipped.

This is my first time selling on MP, I can provide my eBay feedback and Reddit watch exchange feedback if you would like. I would like to work through PayPal G&S so we both have protection. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags