Gregory Baltoro Pro 95 pack, Edelrid Flycatchers with microjuls, Katanas (41), wool bottoms (M), Patagonia Knifeblade hoody pullover (M), Altra Lone Peak 3.5, Eddie Bauer FA pants, lockers, clothes

Some things for sale. I accept payment with Paypal or Venmo (prefer friends and family to avoid taxation). Prices are OBO. Let me know if you have any questions.

Gregory Baltoro Pro 95 liter, size medium. $250 shipped. This is a huge load hauling pack. Can fit a double rack, rope, food for over a week, all your clothes and camping gear and carry it very comfortably. I used it on 3 back packing trips. It's in excellent condition. Comes with a small day pack that fits in the pack. Would be willing to trade for something in the 60 to 70 liter range if you have something.

Edelrid Flycatcher 6.9mm x 70 meter twin ropes with two micro Jul belay devices. $225 shipped. Only used a few times and only on ice.

La Sportiva Katana lace (tag says size 42 but they fit more like 41 post resole). $60 shipped. I bought these from this forum. The seller neglected to tell me how small they were post resole and they don't fit. Lots of rubber left and shoes are overall in good shape. Would trade for size 42s.

Cold Pruf 100% merino wool bottoms, men's medium, NWT. $45 shipped. A bit too small for me.

Altra Lone Peak 3.5, women's 12.5 (fits a men's 10.5), good condition. $40 shipped. I bought these lighty used and put a few runs in them before deciding they're too wide. Does not come with insoles.

Patagonia Knifeblade Hoody Pullover, men's medium, used condition $75 shipped. Great softshell but I haven't been using it lately. It has a stain from nikwax treatment that would likely come out with a wash (looks worse in photos than it really is). Wrist velcro is showing its age.

Eddie Bauer First Ascent pants, 30x32, good condition. $40 shipped. Worn a few times. Too small for me. Would trade for another pant with 31 or 32 waist.

Marmot (L), NF (M) and Mountain Hardware (M) tops. $30 shipped for all or I can throw one in of your choice if you buy something else.

Prana mojo (S but fit like a L) I can throw these in if you buy something else.

Petzl William ball lock carabiners. Hardly used. $10 each.

ABC ultralight chalk bag and various ATCs $5 (the Kong Ghost $15 is almost new). For sale with other purchases.

Chalk bag / beanie combo. Complete setup for the hardcore boulderer. Free if you want it with other purchase.