FS: North Face Summit L3 Down Hoody, Sleeping bag liner, Gregory Whitney backpack, Ratsak, Simms solarflex sun hoody, and Asics rain/running jacket

The North Face Summit L3 Down Hoody: size mens small. Color is blue wing teal. Condition is new with tags still attached. Looking for $250 shipped

Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor sleeping bag liner: It's in great condition, I've only used it a handful of times and there are no rips/snags/holes that I know of. $47 shipped

Gregory Whitney backpack: size mens medium. It's in fair condition, not much wear and tear on it but it has been used on a few trips and is a little older. I believe the volume is 89L or so with lots of pockets and different ways to access the pack for organization. It's a very comfortable pack, has lots of padding and reinforcements on the hip belt and shoulder straps. Looking for $80 plus shipping.

Simple Outdoor Solutions Outsak Spectrum: size large (approximately 18”x22”, capacity of 25.7L). Condition is excellent used condition. Used on one trip to keep rodents and birds out of my food but don’t have a need for it now. It’ll come with the rope pictured, I think it is around 17 feet of rope but am not positive. Looking for $30 shipped.

Simms solar flex sun hoody: mens small, color is meridian heather. Condition is very good, I only wore the sun hoody a time or two. Looking for $55 shipped.

Asics rain and running jacket: mens size medium. Condition is fair. I’ve used in the rain and haven’t gotten wet and it works great for running or biking in the wind or chilly weather. I can’t remember specifically what model it is, but it has a pretty groovy pattern and has reflective bits as well. Other features include a removable hood, zippered vents on each side, wrist sleeves with thumb holes, etc. Some signs of use like minor discoloration on one of the wrist sleeves and some pulling on the mesh liner near the velcro closure on the hood. Looking for $55 shipped.

Please feel free to PM/chat/comment with any questions and thanks for looking! I prefer PayPal g+s (add 4%) but may be fine with f+f or venmo.