Evolv Rebel Approach Shoes Size 7.5 Men/8.5 Women, Mountain Hardwear Multi-Pitch 30L Backpack (NEW)

Evolv Rebel approach/street shoes in Men 7.5 or Women 8.5 in Shadow colorway. 

https://www.evolvsports.com/en-us/rebel-womens-66-0000004505?number=66-0000004505_0000000041&c=1517946

An excellent approach shoe that is styled after skater shoes. 

I wore them one time and realized that they were a half size too small for me (my street shoe is Men's 8). I thought that I could get away with 7.5 for these shoes but didn't work out. 

These shoes cost $99 retail. 

Buy them in excellent condition (only worn once) from me for only $50 shipped in the US (original shoe box will not be included to save on shipping costs).

Mountain Hardwear Multi-Pitch 30L Backpack in "Red Rocks" colorway (looks burgundy or maroon).

This pack is BRAND NEW with tags. I purchased this to use on a trip that I never ended up going on so it's unused. 

https://www.mountainhardwear.com/p/multi-pitch-30l-backpack-1997671.html

The Multi-Pitch™ 30 is the pinnacle on-route pack for leading or cleaning. Efficiently hauling essentials from the approach to the final pitch. Constructed with a durable material set, the Multi-Pitch™ 30 is designed specifically to hold up against the high demands of climbing. For additional capacity when you need it, the pack offers a rope strap for external carry, a deployable stretch-mesh side pocket, and a rope strap.

• Uses: Rock Climbing
  • 100% recycled body fabric
  • Stowable stretch-mesh side pocket for approach versatility securely carries climbing shoes or a water bottle
  • Dual haul points plus tuck-away shoulder straps for easy hauling and securing at an anchor
  • Quick access guide book pocket and secure internal top pocket with key clip allow for easy organization and storage
  • Hydration reservoir compatible
  • Rope carry top strap
  • Removable webbing hip belt
  • Padded shoulder straps with dual density foam for high level of comfort and support
  • Internal gear loops for additional racking and organization

This pack costs $140 retail. 

Buy it brand new from me for only $60 shipped in the US. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags