Spring Cleaning - harnesses, mountaineering, ice climbing, camping

Some items that no longer serve me, hopefully they can serve you in your adventures. Nabokov novel not for sale, just for fun.

Petzl Sitta Harness Size L NWT Fits waist 31-36 inches. This is a Gen 2 model with the updated leg straps. - $125
Black Diamond Momentum Harness Size XXL. Anthracite (Grey) color. Fits waist 40-45 inches. Used by my buddy two days at Ouray, otherwise new. — $30
Julbo Monte Bianco Sunglasses w/ Spectron 4 lenses. Some minor scratching on lenses that doesn't affect visibility. I just don't like the way they look on my face — $30
Petzl LimIce Ice Screw Sharpener. Used some but plenty of life left in the file. Still have box + instructions. — $50
La Sportiva Tarantulace Size 43. Very lightly used — $35
Slumberjack Bivy — MP catch-and-release. I personally never used it. Case reads: 'Bivy Shelter. 38"x90"x24", Carry Weight 2lbs4oz. SJK7155.' $30 (not pictured)
Ortovox 240cm Avalanche probe — $20
MSR pocket Rocket backpacking stove (w/ carrying case) —$25
Rab Ether Gloves, like new. Men's L. I may have worn these out once. — $50
Sea to Summit Camp Plus SI sleeping pad, Rectangular, Large. New. I have too many sleeping pads. This pad is more suitable for car camping versus backpacking. $50
Arcteryx Voltair Airbag BATTERY —I bought a ski touring setup and the guy gave this to me too. I don't have the airbag pack and from what I can tell they may not even be sold any more. I looked it over and it seems to have all the parts. Beats me what this is worth. Shipping might be problematic with the Lithium-Ion batteries. Shoot me an email if you're interested and we can chat.
Arcteryx Alpha FL Jacket, Men's M. Dark Teal color — $350. I LOVE this model of jacket and it has tragically been discontinued. This one has been my spare/around town jacket. It is in EXCELLENT condition and ready to serve you well for many years. I don't *really* want to sell it, but it's hard to justify having two of these. For that reason the price is not negotiable. I don't mind keeping it. (P.S. there is a size SMALL available on Arc's used gear website for $300.)
Technica Cochise Pro 130 Ski Boots, Size 26/26.5 (310 BSL). — $40, pickup only. (not pictured)
GoPro Headstrap+QuickClip. New in box. $10.
Black Diamond Android Leashes for Ice Tools — Free, if you're gonna use 'em. These are old-school LEASHES, not modern TETHERS. To be clear.
SINGLE Arcteryx Alpha SL glove, (R) — Free. Lost the other one.
Free Solo Poster signed by Jimmy Chin "For Dan" — Free, to a fellow Dan. I got this at the Cliffs Gym in NYC while Jimmy & Crew were there promoting Free Solo. Don't really have a need for this at this point in my life.

Payment via Venmo, Paypal, Crypto, Cash. If you have delightful, old, useful, and/or rare things we could talk trades. Pickup available in Boulder, otherwise you pay shipping. You will be paying shipping for free items too, don't be greedy. Shipping is $10 for small items, $20 for large items.
Thanks for looking.