Updated 5/14. FS: Round-Stock Attache, Aliens, Camalots, biners, etriers, Ultralight Power Cams, Power Cams #9 & #10, Petzl Basic, Magnetron locker, Grigri 1

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order. 

I'm always interested in trading for older, vintage gear. If you have something interesting, send me a message!

I'll be adding a bit more gear as time allows.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea. 

Black Diamond Deploy shovel. Brand new/unused. This will be bulky to ship. $50.

Omega Pacific oval carabiners. 24 of them. All are brand new/unused. $4.50/ea. 10 are Sold, so 14 are still available.

Black Diamond oval carabiners. 87 of them. All are brand new/unused. $4.75/ea. 44 are Sold, so 43 are still available.

Trango Flex Cams sizes 2 and 9. The 9 is roughly the size of a 3.5 Camalot. $28 for the #2. $40 for the #9. #9 is Sold.

DMM Belay Master carabiner. Very light use. $14.

Black Diamond ATC-XP belay device. Brand new. $14.

Black Diamond 5-Step Etrier set. Very light use. No signs of any wear. $60.

Metolius Multi-Loop Gear Sling. $15.

Black Diamond Stoppers Set #1 - #13 (missing #6). These are the newest version with BD's updated brighter colors and numbers on the cables not on the nuts themselves. Excellent condition, some never placed. $94.

Metolius Ultralight Power Cams sizes #5 x2 and #8. $45/ea.

Petzl Basic Ascender. Used. The older version when it was all metal and did not have plastic. $52.

Nut tools. Both have seen light use. Metolius Feather $11. Black Diamond $6.

Metolius Power Cams sizes #9 and #10. Metolius no longer makes Power Cams in these sizes. If you have a rack of Power Cams and want to complete the set with the bigger sizes, here you go. The #10 has a frayed trigger wire. Cam still works but the trigger wire will eventually need to be replaced. I believe Metolius will do this. $95 for the pair.

Black Diamond Hexes sizes #1, #7, and #8. Used. $6.50/ea.

Wild Country Tech Friends sizes 1.5, 3, 3.5, and 4. Lots of use but still function as they should. The trigger bar is split on the 3.5 and 4. This does not impact performance. I recommend these all be reslung. $80 for the set. Sold.

Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots sizes .75, #1, #2, and #3. Very used but still work. Definitely need to be reslung. Good for your Creek rack. $125. 

Black Diamond C3 size Yellow. Battle-hardened. Lots of use. Still functional. $38.

CCH Alien size Red. $37.

CCH Aliens size Green and Red. Both in good condition but need to be reslung. $35/ea.

Petzl Attache Round-Stock locker. The gold standard (heh, gold). Has seen a good bit of use. $14. Black Diamond Rocklock Magnetron. Very light use. Anodization has worn off from where the rope ran while belaying. No groove, just the anodization has worn off. $38.

Black Diamond Stopper set 1-13. Non-anodized (no colors). Exactly the same as the new ones, just no pretty colors. $84.

Petzl GriGri 1. Good condition, not heavily used. $68.

Black Diamond First Shot V-Thread tool. New & unused. $40.

I'll add a few more things as time allows.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags