FS: Prana Pants, Evolv Rave 10.5, WC Helium Friend, MH Vest

I have a bad habit of buying things any time there's a good deal here, and so now it's time to offload stuff that I didn't like or haven't used. I am always down for a trade if you have any interesting stuff, aid gear, cool posters, or a Lifeguard. 

Prices do not include shipping. Venmo, Paypal, or Cash App

Metolius Project Hangboard - $25 Bought a while ago and barely used. I have upgraded my hangboard, so this one is just collecting dust.

Wild Country Astro Draws (6) - $42 These are older draws that are a little beat up. Even if you retire the dogbones, this is still a reasonable price for carabiners.

Wild Country Helium Friend - $30 The size is scuffed off the plastic, but I believe it is a 2.5.

FiveTen Team VXi (size 10.5) - $65 I bought these for the same price on here and used them for five gym sessions. The rubber is fantastic and still has a bit of the edge left. They are great shoes, just much too narrow for my foot.

Evolv Rave (size 10.5) - $45 Assumed these would fit similar to my Oracles in the same size. They feel bigger than my old size 11 Evolv Addicts (length-wise at least, the Raves are slightly lower volume), and they are similar to my twice resoled Shamans (even though these haven't been broken in). I will also trade for size 10s (or 10.5 Addicts in good condition). Bought these second hand on here for the same price. These are close to brand new.

Prana Stretch Zion 32x32 - $50 Too big for me and not a fan of the cut. Bought secondhand, but I have never worn them. Look brand new.

Prana jeans 30x32 - $50 Not sure what model these are. They are a gray jean with a pocket on the leg (kind of similar to carpenter style jeans). Also bought secondhand and never worn by me. There is no wear on any of the fabric.

Prana 31x32- $45 Bought these on sale without trying them on. They are the most comfortable pants I own, but the waist is too big and I don't enjoy climbing wearing a belt. These might be an old version of Brion pants. If anyone has a pair of these in 30 or 28 waist, I would trade or buy them in a heartbeat.

Mountain Hardwear down vest (size L) - $50 Turns out I am not a vest guy. Basically brand new.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags