FS: [ITEMS ADDED & Price Drop] GORE-TEX ski gear, Men’s Jackets, Mad Rock/LaSpo shoes,

Hey all! Price (OBO) does not reflect shipping, but we can negotiate that. I’m going to Spain for work and tickets are expensive, so I’m cleaning out the closet. PM for more photos, and feel free to make o

1. Men’s L OR Hemispheres Jacket ($225)

Condition is like-new, it’s a great jacket! You can read more about it at this link here.

2. Men’s L OR Hemispheres Bibs ($225)

Condition is NWOT. Stood in the kitchen with they spray nozzle on full blast and was completely dry (trust me this is an accurate test). Pissed off roommate, wish I had a use for these. Read more here!

3. Men’s L wool PrAnA jacket ($50)

Wool jacket, very comfortable and stylish. More of a “out on the town” or “mysterious solo traveler having a main character moment” sort of jacket, ya know?

4. Men’s L REI soft shell jacket ($40) 

Used but not abused, this jacket is great for a windy fall day of chimney climbing. Durable outside, soft inside (just like me). Ape index of +3 so the sleeves don’t fit me too well, subtle flex.

5. Men’s L OR Ferossi Hoodie ($75)

Brand-spanking new, I really wish I liked this jacket more than I do. Nothing wrong with it at all, but I just don’t like the color scheme.

6. Men’s L Pattagucci R2 jacket  (SOLD)

Bright red, no hood. I’m colorblind and take this jacket as a personal attack. Excellent condition and ready for your next winter adventure! 

7. Mad Rock Haywire 45 ($70)

Wore these once inside, didn’t fit my feet. Catch & release.

8. La Sportiva Tarantula Laces 45 ($35)

Need a pair for your buddy who is just getting into climbing that you aren’t too worried about them leaving at the top of a 3 pitch route? These are for you! They are both used AND abused (also like me…) but have some life left.

9. Renoun Citadel 106 (185cm) ($450 OBO) 

Bought these in hopes I would make it out west from the icy slopes of NY, but that never happened. Maybe these can help you fulfill your dreams?

10. Patagonia Ascensionist 45L M/L (SOLD)

Solid condition lightweight backpack, great for winter adventures. Will add pictures this evening!

11. Patagonia Black Hole 32L (SOLD)

Insanely durable backpack, has wear and tear and the price reflects that. Small cut from a machete on the side, does not affect water repellency. One zipper tooth is a little wonky but it works 99% of the time. Will add pics later! 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags