FS: Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody, Outdoor Research vest, Simms solarflex sun hoody, and Asics rain/running jacket

• Outdoor Research refuge vest, men's small. Condition is new with tags still attached. It's a solid, synthetic insulated vest. $80 shipped.
  • Arc'teryx atom lt hoody, mens medium, glitch color. Condition is fair, signs of use on the jacket (see pictures) but still warm and useful. $150 shipped.
  • Simms solar flex sun hoody: mens small, color is meridian heather. Condition is very good, I only wore the sun hoody a time or two. $55 shipped.
  • Asics rain and running jacket: mens size medium. Condition is fair. I’ve used in the rain and haven’t gotten wet and it works great for running or biking in the wind or chilly weather. I can’t remember specifically what model it is, but it has a pretty groovy pattern and has reflective bits as well. Other features include a removable hood, zippered vents on each side, wrist sleeves with thumb holes, etc. Some signs of use like minor discoloration on one of the wrist sleeves and some pulling on the mesh liner near the velcro closure on the hood. $85 shipped.

Please feel free to message with any questions or if you'd like more pictures and thanks for looking! I prefer PayPal g+s (add 4%) but may be fine with f+f or venmo.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags