FS Thread: Smith Wildcats, Dynafit TLT8, avi shovel, BD skins, Dynafit Meteorite Skis 97 x 197

Howdy y'all, seasons are a'changing and I've got a good little gear list to shuffle out of the gear closet. I'm located in Moab but do make the occasional trip to the Front Range and SLC, so shoot me a message if that's of interest for any of the bigger items. 

Arc'teryx Proton LT Men's Small $100 Black, In wonderful shape, just on the small side for my torso.

Intuition Pro Tour liners size 28 (HV) $90 BRAND NEW UNUSED!

Dynafit TLT 8 size 28 mondo $250 $200 plenty of life left in the shells, soles are in great shape, pin toe inserts in wonderful shape as well.

Black Diamond avi shovel $15  Much older gen. shovel but works great and collapses down to fit in the pack better than a good number of modern shovels.

Metolius Light Rail Hangboard $20 Perfect for warming up at the crag, hanging outside, whatever ya want!

Smith Wildcat Sunglasses $120 $100 In perfect condition. Come in their hardshell and softshell carrying cases, with extra clear lens for early morning or evening riding.

Black Diamond Circuit Crashpad $115 Pretty much unused, turns out I'm very much not a boulderer.

Black Diamond Ascensionist Skins 98 x 178 $75 $50 In great condition. I'm happy to cut down to have a spare set for the Dynafit skis listed below. 

Also for sale if there's any interest: 

• Dynafit Meteorite skis 97 x 177 BSL 303 with Dynafit speed radical bindings in great shape. Come with Dynafit Pomoco skins in wonderful shape! Could use some base and edge work on the skis pre-next season. Willing to part out. Whole package: $500. OR if you're interested in the TLT 8's with the skis: $650 for both. PM if you're interested in the shovel, BD skins, or an extra transceiver & probe. 
  • SOLD Specialized Enduro Expert 2017 Medium XO1/GX/SLX $2,500 with a new Yari fork. Comes with Ohlins and Rockshox rear shock, recent brake bleed and suspension service on the rear. New rear wheel. Including the original Lyrik fork which has bushing issues in the lower. Stanchions are perfect and can be swapped into the Yari as an extra set.
  • Specialized Power Comp Mimic Saddle 155mm $50 Used with a small tear on the rear end, but a really comfy saddle. Used on my gravel bike for a good number of miles. It's a fun option if you like a short-nosed saddle. 

Please find photos here: drive.google.com/drive/fold…. Items are prepackaged and will ship next day. Buyer pays shipping. Happy to provide an estimate prior to payment.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags