FS: Funding Med Schol

Found out I'm headed to the desert this summer and don't want to move extra gear that will likely start collecting dust in the upcoming years. Decided to slim downt the gear closet to the essentials and dump some the items I have multiples/extras. Most gear is in good shape and lightly used unless otherwise noted. Still going through the gear closes, so I will contine to add more to the thread as time goes on.

Locatd in Socal. I can do local P/U or shiping (at buyer's expense). Price polie feel free to jump in if pricing on something is out of line.

Clothing:
Patagonia Hooded Micropuff Black/Large (NWT) - $150 or Trade for a non-hooded medium

TREW Cosmic Jacket - Black/Medium - $100

OR Skyward II Jacket - Ink Sapphire/Medium -$125

Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants (Used less than 10 days) - Brick Red/Medium - $100

OR Cirque II Softshell Pants - Gray/Medium -$75

Thirty two basement bibs (NWT) - Large/Black - $100

Gear:

G3 Ion LT - $225

Outdoor Master goggles (NWT) - $20

Smith I/O lenses (Green Mirror, Rose, Sensor Mirror, and Clear) Some scratching on green mirror and rose. Sensor mirror has crack at nose bridge. Clear is in good condition. All defects are cosmetic except the crack which you can see at times.- Is $50 for all 4 fair?? Not sure what the market is for these, so feel free to make an offer.

BCA Stash 20L Pack (Plently of life left but well used) - $40

BCA Stash 30L Pack (Plenty of life left but well used) - $50

BCA Tracker 1 Beacon and harness - $60

Intuiton Power Wrap Liners - Size 26/Molded once and skied about a dozen days - $90

Garmin Fenix 3HR - $100

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags