FS: Phoenix Coyote Truck Camper - $16,000

Hey Mountain Project,  I'm selling my 2009 Phoenix Coyote (now Mini-Max) slide in truck camper and am asking $16,000. I've put a bit of work into this camper and it now includes the following:

4 x 100W Renogy Solar Panels on Roof
30A Renogy Solar Charger
2000W Pure Sine Wave Renogy Inverter
200ah Renogy AGM Battery
2 new outlets (one in counter top)
Butcher block counter top
New swing table with cutting board table top (sized to fit Catan board)
New orientation of benches, storage
CFX 65L Dometic Cooler
New flooring
Freshly painted walls, benches, storage compartments, etc.
Carpeted storage compartments, benches, etc.
New LED ceiling lights, exterior back light, and exterior side strip lights.
4x hydraulic struts to help raise and lower top (also adds stability to top when in strong winds)
Dometic two burner propane stove
16x12 deep sink with manual water pump
3.5 gallon grey tank
7 gallon fresh water tank

New Ikea Mattress

New Keys and Locks

New Black out curtains and curtain rods

I'm sure there are things I'm missing here. So feel free to email me about the camper, frankly, I like talking about it. The camper is a perfect fitment for a Toyota Tacoma 6' bed with ample storage space for all climbing and everyday items. The camper has a 20lb propane tank and a 16,000 BTU propane suburban heater. The camper comes with 4 happijac jacks for easy lift off of your truck. It is approximately 6'4" inside with the top popped and has enough room to sit up while in bed. If you are very interesting I'd be happy to send more photos detailing some things about it. I've spent maybe 200 days in this rib over the last year and love it. Nothing is wrong with it outside of just general wear and tear on a 13 year old rig, I'm just looking for something that I can run full-time such as a go-fast camper (even though this thing is way nicer.... but to each their own). 

Detail

Tags