New Job Sale (Price Drop 1)! The good the bad and the ugly.

DM me or comment below if you have any questions or want to snag something.

Shipping:

Shipped prices now shown.

Pickup is available if we meet at either the Ogden or 1470 S 400 W Front gyms (SLC area)

I'll ship M-F within 24 hours of payment and provide a tracking number via email.

The Good:

BD #5: $85 $75 

BD #6: $95 $85

I'm not a masochist so I don't climb much wide stuff and the condition of these cams reflect that. I'd trust my mothers life with them.

The Bad:

MC #6: $25 $15

Technical Friend #5 (~BD 4.5) : $50 $40

These cams are not fun to use and if they're on your standard rack you may end up quitting climbing. The MC is floppy as shit so when you're all pumped it's the last thing you want to reach for. The friend is great for taking out in the rain because it umbrellas all the time. Again, I'd leave these on the ground if I had the option so they're not in bad shape. They're just bad designs.

Will keep dropping prices even if I have to pay someone to take them.

The Ugly:

BD #2: $40 $30

BD #3: $30 $20

These were on my standard rack but are still fully operational. The #3 was reslung in about 2013-14 and that's probably about when I got the yellow as well. There's some glue in the trigger of the #3 to keep the wires in. They stayed in most of the time before the glue but now they stay in all the time (patent pending).

The yellow had one of the individual wires in the trigger wire start to fray so I wrapped it tightly with tape then put some high strength fabric glue around it (patent pending). I was going to replace it if it got any worse and it never did so I just left it.

Misc:

Big Agnes Soul Kitchen Camp Table: $115 $100

Used mostly indoors as a bedside table and on like 2 outdoor trips. Not used at all now. You can put stuff on it, or use it as decoration. Stuff can go under it too in a pinch.

Payment:

Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, cash if in person, free shipping if paying with crypto (XMR preferred non-shitcoins accepted). Once I receive payment I'll cross stuff out.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags