FS: Climbing shoes for for street size ~11. Also Crocs and BD Distance 15 L pack.

Shipping CONUS is $10 for 1 pair. $10 off every additional pair you take.

Sorted roughly biggest (top left) to smallest (bottom right)

I have pretty narrow feet, so most of these shoes fit on the narrower/low-volume end. Especially the women's shoes, which for narrow feet are a godsend if they're your size. The Kubo and Crawe are the only two pairs that aren't so narrow. Feel free to DM about fit/sizing. I can send extra pictures if you want.

1. $80 - La Sportiva Kubo - 43 - Edge: 9/10 - Got these "used" from REI, but they're basically new.

2. $90 - 5.10 Crawe - 11 - Edge: 10/10 - NWOT. A little too wide for me.

3. $60 - 5.10 Hiangle (W) - w12/m11 - Edge: 10/10 - NIB. Women's model, I love these and would wear them in a heartbeat if they were a half-size larger.

4. $60 - 5.10 Hiangle (W, older gen) - w12/m11 - Edge: 10/10. NWT. Same as above.

5. $50 - La Sportiva Futura - 43* - Edge: 0/10 (lulz) - These are resoled and fit more like a 42.5. The new rubber is basically 100% though.

6. $90 - La Sportiva TC Pro - 42 - Edge: 8/10 - There's some slightly visible wear, but it's still in that "performs like new" phase.

7. $70 - Butora Altura - 10 - Edge: 8/10 - Same condition as above.

8. $70 - La Sportiva Solution - 42 - Edge: 4/10 - Decent amount of wear on the rubber, the shoe is in excellent shape though.

9. $70 - La Sportiva Miura VS (W) - 42 - Edge: 7/10 - Just starting to get broken in, but still mostly new feeling.

Crocs size 11 - $30 - Worn once then bought 12s instead. These are the  perfect crag/bouldering shoe. Wear them while resting/belaying, then when you get your climbing shoes on you can slip the crocs over the climbing shoes to walk to the rock, keeping your climbing shoes from getting dirty/muddy.

Black Diamond Distance 15 size Large - $80 - Used maybe 3 times. This thing is amazing for going fast and light. I didn't realize it had to be sized the same as your t-shirt size. It worked for me, but had to be tightened down to its smallest setting. I'm planning to get one in M instead.