FS: BRAND NEW La Sportiva Miura Lace-Up, Size 43.5//Doc Marten Smooth Leather Lace-up, Size 10

Hi y'all,

I'm selling a couple different pairs of shoes. The first is a pair of La Sportiva Miura Lace Ups, size 43.5. They're brand new, tags still on 'em. They've only been on my feet a couple times and haven't been climbed in at all. I ordered them online, despite having never tried them on before, and ended up ordering a half size too big. The place I ordered from doesn't do returns, so now I'm here. I would like $140 for them, shipping included (for reference, I bought them for $165, not including shipping).  

I also have a pair of Doc Marten 1460 Smooth Leather Lace-Up Boots (US Men's Size 10 ) that I would like to get off my hands. I've had them for about a year and worn them maybe 25 times. They're in basically pristine condition, minus a few small scratches. I don't have any problems with them; I just don't ever wear them, and could use money to spend on something else (like more climbing shit). They are missing the original insoles, which I tore out to put more comfortable ones in. I'm keeping those, so if you buy them they will come without insoles, but you can find those on Amazon or their website for $10-15. Asking for $120 for them, shipping included (they're $170 not including shipping on the Dr. Marten's website). These bad boys are kick-ass. And shiny. Very shiny. You'll like them.

Thinking about it, if by some chance anyone wants to take both the Docs and the Miuras, I'll do the whole package for $240, shipping included.

PM or shoot me a text @ (828)-989-8210 for quickest response if you're interested in either.

Cheers,

Townes

(Pictures below of both)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags