FS: Climbing Holds, M S R1, carabiners, and rappel plate

I have a lot of gear for sale below. Free pickup in Boulder, CO, or buyer pays shipping. Feel free to make offers on larger bundles.

CAMS:

0.4 C4 - $30

0.5 X4 - $30

0.5 C4 - $30

3 C4 - $40

2 C4 Ultralight - $15 - SOLD NOTE: This is a prototype and is for testing ONLY (noted on sling). A nice collector's piece. Please don't climb on this one. Use it for art or wall decoration or something.

3.5 old-style Camalot, no thumb loop - $50 (not pictured, but good condition)

Add $3 for a racking carabiner

CARABINERS:

Large Petzl Locker (unsure of model, but it slides up and down) - $5

Random carabiners - $2 each

Steel Lockers - $4 each

BELAY:

Rappel plate - $10, or free over $75

GriGri 2 - some use, plenty of life left - $60 SOLD

CLOTHES:

Patagonia - R1 Hooded Pullover - sz S - great condition, minor pilling near end of arms - this is the older (better) model that is warmer than the newer one because it is a consistent thickness throughout. Sad to see this one go, but I need a medium - $70

Reebok - Light moisture wicking pullover - sz S - $10 or free over $150

Boulder Denim - Grey Slim/Skinny - sz 29/32 - like new condition - sport climbers only - $75 SOLD

NUTS:

BD Micro Nuts #4,5,6 - $20 for all 3 SOLD

Booty nuts - $4 / each SOLD

CLIMBING HOLDS:

Below are some sets I've got, along with a pick your own at the end. I might be able to work out a slight discount for buying multiple sets.

24/51 holds from Escape Climbing Start Pack. These are great (mostly small) holds, and are brand new. $80 + shipping or bundled with another set.

5 Escape Climbing seconds (med-large), brand new, plus one new Muerta hold (small black crimp). $40 + shipping or bundled with another set.

5 E/P Holds (new), three heinous crimps and two fun pinches. These would all be very hard on anything steeper than 20 degrees. $35 + shipping or bundled with another set.

5 Pusher hands and 4 foot nubbins. These are from their Joe's Valley crimps set. They are in excellent condition. $60 + shipping

Classic climbing shapes!! These are negotiable. More info below with pics.

$1 holds (mostly feet) that I can add to any order. Sent me a pic and circle the one(s) you want. Bad greasy feet make good climbers.

---------------------------------

^^ Petzl slide locker and some random carabiners

^^ Steel Lockers

24/51 holds from Escape Climbing Start Pack. These are great (mostly small) holds, and are brand new. $80 + shipping or bundled with another set.

5 Escape Climbing seconds (med-large), brand new, plus one new Muerta hold (small black crimp). $40 + shipping or bundled with another set.

5 E/P Holds (new), three heinous crimps and two fun pinches. These would all be very hard on anything steeper than 20 degrees. $35 + shipping or bundled with another set. I call these "batarangs".

5 Pusher hands and 4 foot nubbins. These are from their Joe's Valley crimps set. They are in excellent condition. $60 + shipping

Classic climbing shapes!! These are negotiable, but the bigger ones are of course more expensive. Some of these holds are BIG. Black and pinks are large and more expensive. Send me what you'd like along with an offer and we can negotiate these. I'm hoping to get $5-7 average since most of these are in excellent shape. Big ones (volumes) will probably run more like $15. More pictures below. Note that the above photo will be updated with what is available.

Black holds and thin pink pinches are sold in the above picture.

$1 holds that I can add to any order. Sent me a pic and circle the one(s) you want.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags