Added C3s 4/25 FS: Camalots, GriGri, biners, etriers, C3s, X4, Petzl dogbones, Ultralight Power Cams

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order. 

I'm always interested in trading for older, vintage gear. If you have something interesting, send me a message!

I'll be adding a bit more gear as time allows.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea. 

Petzl Rescue Pulleys. Both are brand new. $32ea. Both are Sold.

Arc'teryx Needle 55L backpack size L. The older model, from when they were made in Canada and higher quality. Brand new, never used. $165. Sold.

Black Diamond Deploy shovel. Brand new/unused. This will be bulky to ship so likely only makes sense to send with the backpack. $50.

Omega Pacific oval carabiners. 24 of them. All are brand new/unused. $4.50/ea. 10 are Sold, so 14 are still available.

Black Diamond oval carabiners. 87 of them. All are brand new/unused. $4.75/ea. 42 are Sold, so 45 are still available.

Black Diamond C4 Camalot size .75. The newest generation. Used and in good condition. $50. Sold.

Trango Flex Cams sizes 2 and 9. The 9 is roughly the size of a 3.5 Camalot. $28 for the #2. $40 for the #9. #9 is Sold.

Very expensive brand new with tags green Black Diamond C3. Perhaps the very last green C3 out there that is brand new with tags. The most useful size C3. Not certain I want to part with it but will if someone wants to pay $175 for it. Crazy high price, but where else is there one for sale? Happy to keep it, but posting it at this price to see what happens. Hey, C3 fever is real! Sold.

Wild Country Tech Friends full set. One of the most versatile sets of cams you can get due to the range of different sizes. Sizes are 00, 0, 0.5, 1, 1.25, 1.5 x2, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, and 4. All are in good condition. $520 for the set. Sold.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots sizes $5 and #6. Light use. $82 for the #5. #5 is Sold. $89 for the #6. #6 is Sold.

DMM Belay Master carabiner. Very light use. $14.

Petzl Freino carabiner. $30. Sold.

Black Diamond nut set #5 - #15. Excellent condition. $80. Sold.

DMM 4CU cam #4. Roughly the size of a Black Diamond 3.5 Camalot. Pictures show it between a C4 #4 and a C4 #3. Good condition. $42. Sold.

Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots sizes .75, #1, #2, and #3. Very used but still work. Definitely need to be reslung. Good for your Creek rack. $125. #2 and #3 are Sold but I have another one of each (can take pics if interested).

Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots sizes #1, #2, and #3. Lobes and actions are in good shape but slings have been removed. $92.

Black Diamond ATC-XP belay device. Brand new. $14.

Set of CCH Aliens. Great condition. Crisp actions. $270 Sold.

Metolius offset TCUs size 0/1 and 1/2. These have seen a lot of use but still work as they always did. $25/ea.

Metolius Mastercam set. The good ones, from when they had thumb loops. Yellow is no longer available. The other four are $170. Sold.

Black Diamond 5-Step Etrier set. Very light use. No signs of any wear. $60.

Petzl Ascension Ascender Left-Handed. $60. Sold.

Metolius Multi-Loop Gear Sling. $15.

Black Diamond Nut tools. Never used. $6.50/ea. Both are Sold.

CAMP Dyneema Tricam set. $64. Sold.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots sizes 1, 2 x2, and 3. The #2s have never been placed. The #1 and #3 have been placed a time or two each. All are in excellent condition and have that "new cam" feel. $52 for the #1. $55 for the #2s. $59 for the #3. All are Sold.

Petzl GriGri 2 and GriGri 3. $65 for the GriGri 2. $78 for the GriGri 3. GriGri 3 is Sold.

Petzl Mini Traxion. $65. Sold.

HB Brass offset nut set #0 - #6. $125. Sold. The #1 has held weight and is kinked (absolutely still safe/usable). The others have seen very light use (some never placed). I was hesitant to post these because they are my backup set but I need money. These are superior to the DMM copies and are preferred by most climbers. USHBA titanium nut tool. Again, my backup. Brand new and has never been used. If you have to have the best nut tool ever made, then you know this is it. These have not been made in many years. $75. Sold.

Black Diamond C3s. All are in good condition. $100/ea for the greens. $70/ea for the reds and yellows. One of each are Sold (within three minutes of posting). Update: Both reds are Sold.

Black Diamond X4 size .5. $46.

Petzl dogbones. These are fairly old but have never been used or carried, just stored in a bin. Nylon doesn't magically degrade without use or exposure to the sun but being honest about their age. Each has a Petzl string keeper as well. 10 longer and 10 shorter. $4.50/ea.

Black Diamond Stoppers Set #1 - #15 (missing #6). These are the newest version with BD's updated brighter colors and numbers on the cables not on the nuts themselves. Excellent condition, some never placed. $95.

Metolius Ultralight Power Cams sizes #5 x2 and #8. $45/ea.

I'll add a few more things as time allows.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags